More jobs by this advertiser
This is a Band 28 role:
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Roles and responsibilities:
Function Description: The position is in the Travel & Lifestyle - GNEI India Mid office space which is responsible for ADM Investigation and Reconciliations of TLS transactions for Global Markets
Purpose of the Role:
• Ensure that all TLS Transactions are accurately reconciled in AMEX Financial BO system
• Payments reconciliation for external vendors
• Airline Debit Memo Investigation & Dispute
Accountability & Customer Interaction: Accountability (Individual role, team player) Incumbent is responsible for completing stipulated task within pre-defined timelines, speed and quality, reporting into a B30 and working with other team members
• Limited interaction on case to case basis
• Problem Solving required in the Job:
• Problems or Situations faced have generally known /standard approach to solution.
• Functional Knowledge: Excellent product knowledge, GDS and computer knowledge. Should work as subject matter expert and point of contact for queries.
High Risk Impact:
Manages varied type of transactions.
Other Important Factors:
• Candidate should have sound knowledge of GDS (Preferably Sabre). Knowledge of financial reconciliations and airline Debit Memo would be an add on
• Candidate will be required to process tickets and ensure SLA adherence.
• Should have excellent understanding of travel business to ensure smooth day to day operations.
• Candidate should be result oriented and should be able to resolve queries from market.
• Should be a self -starter & quick learner with ability to multi-task
• The incumbent shall ensure compliance with SLA and other internal guideline, policies related to the business area he/she will be part of.
• Should be able to maintain excellent quality along with high productivity.
• The candidate would be required to understand and consistently exceed customer’s expectations whilst ensuring effective teamwork at all times.
• Should have an eye for detail with high focus on quality and controls.
Critical Factors to Success:
• Travel and GDS Knowledge
• Eye for details
• Reconciliation knowledge
2-3 years’ experience in Travel Industry - ADM's, Fare Audits, Reconciliation etc.
• Graduate with 2-3 years of experience in travel industry.
• Degree/Diploma In Travel - Air Fares & Ticketing would be an add on
• Effective communication skills result oriented and self-motivated.
• Should be able to work under pressure situation.
• Knowledge Of MS-Office, specially Excel and PPT.
• Multi-tasking And effective Time Management skills.
• Language: English