Vice President, Team Manager, Decision Management-19002817
- Drive digital adoption, usage and engagement via analytics
- Analyze and understand the customer journeys via data and identify improvement areas to deliver a better client experience
- Lead data mining and modelling procedures
- Design, Develop and deliver predictive / propensity / segmentation model to improve targeting of clients & prospects, anticipate client’s need and enable proactive servicing to clients
- Understand business challenges, transform challenges into mathematical frameworks, and communicate complex findings in a structured and clear manner to a non-technical audience.
- Lead and Align data projects with organizational goals
- Minimum 10 years proven experience as a Data Scientist or similar role
- Expertise in Business Intelligence, Big Data and/or Analytics, Predictive modelling and data manipulation/extraction from huge / complex databases using SAS / SQL/ R/ Python are required
- Proven expertise in machine learning and experience in application
- Knowledge of data management and visualization techniques
- Strong analytical aptitude and logical reasoning ability – ability to identify, evaluate and summarize trends and develop recommendation on actions.
- Strong ability to manage and co-ordinate complex and multi-tasking requests
- Robust business knowledge of consume banking
- Strong communication & presentation skills - Ability in presenting analytical insights to both technical and non-technical audience (verbal skills, presentation skills etc).
- Proactive and results oriented approach to problem solving
- Ability to work under tight timelines
- Accuracy and attention to detail