Our vision is to become the leading provider of jet aircraft charter services together with premier aircraft management, maintenance and handling services in the Middle East and around the world.
To be part of this exceptional team we believe in recruiting the finest experienced crew worldwide with extraordinary potential and commitment. With us service excellence is a way of life. WE want to hear from you if you believe you have what it takes to be a part of this elite team.About Your Job:
As a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible to ensure that planned audits and all maintenance services are conducted by Qatar Executive Part 145 is in compliance with current EASA / QCAR Part 145 requirements and approved company policy and procedures.
2. ACCOUNT ABILITIES:
You will required to: -
•Lead and direct company internal and external audits (Suppliers, Vendors, etc.) As per Part 145 requirements and according to approved audit plans.
•Carry out planned and ad-hoc quality audits and surveillance, as well as product audits.
• Identify and report any deviations observed to company procedures.
• Identify and report audit result to the SM Q&S.
•Follow up and verify implementation of corrective actions with the specified timescales to ensure company's product and performance meet acceptable standards and raise recommendations as necessary
•Review regulatory changes and propose changes to and updated to company manuals and procedures as necessary.
•Support SMQ&S on staff company authorizations system to ensure only suitably qualified staff are issued with authorizations as required by EASA /QCAR Part 145.
•Ensure maintenance staff are properly authorized for customer aircraft as per customer additional requirements.
•Participate in staff competency assessments for grant and renewal of staff Authorizations.
•Support SMQ&S in maintaining company authorized staff record and regularly update it.
•Propose to SMQ&S for One-Off authorizations for maintenance staff, and requested Concessions to approved procedures, for aircraft or parts thereof, as required.
•Support SMQ&S in evaluating maintenance capabilities to apply for and maintain additional QCAA, EASA and other Regulatory Authorities approvals.
•Support SMQ&S to maintain Capability Register and Register of Approved Service Providers / Vendors.
•Manage occurrence reporting in the Part 145 environment and follow up with different sections internally and externally to satisfactorily close the report.
•Investigate all mishaps and incidents, and support SMQ&S in external investigations.
•Perform other section duties related to his/her position as directed by the SMQ&S.
•Represent SMQ&S in the maintenance facility, meetings or other formal forum.
•Continuously review regulatory updates to ensure company compliance with approval requirements.
•Coordinate with SMQ&S and Customer auditors for any audits conducted on Company facilities.
•Communicate internally on behalf of SMQ&S for all matters related to Part 145.
• Degree (B. Eng., BSc in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics of Aeronautical Engineering), or Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering with ICAO type II license.
• Quality audit training
• QCAA/ EASA Part 145, M, & 147training
• Completed the Management training and assigned role specific technical courses
• External: 11 years of job related experience in Quality Assurance maintenance I continued airworthiness environment & quality auditing
• Internal: 02 years of experience as EN.02 + 2 or more of the following: Audit/ Authorization/ ARC I
Company aircraft type authorization.
• Must be assessed for leadership skills.
• Previous experience with SMS systems and processes.
• Developed or contributed to development of high level documents (MOE, CAME, MTOE).
Job Specific Skills:
• Working knowledge of QCAR/EASA Part 145, 66 and 147
• Training in Audit Techniques
• Aircraft type training
• Command of English language, and good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Good knowledge of aircraft maintenance related documentation and associated paperwork.
• Good understanding of the concepts and requirements of Quality Assurance and Audits.
• Previous supervisory post in an MRO.
• Knowledge of Part M requirements.
Note: you will be required to attach the following: