Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.About the Job:
As a Planning Engineer, you will be responsible for preparing, planning and monitoring compliance of aircraft maintenance tasks and checks.
You will provide specialized knowledge for effective development of task instructions and resources requirement while being in compliance of all related regulations and company procedures.
You will also be accountable for Developing ,evolving and amending the Aircraft Maintenance program (AMP)
You will also set up Aircraft Maintenance program (AMP) in the IT system and define materials/tools required by AMP tasks
You will prepare and issue work-packs for scheduled maintenance and modifications ( Fleet Planning )
You will be accountable for project plans for checks that will be used by maintenance and monitor the accomplishment of plans ( Production Planning )
Key Accountabilities include:
• Degree in Aeronautical , Mechanical or Electronics Engineering or Equivalent OR
• A level with ICAO type II license , held for not less than 4 years
• Good Knowledge of English Language , written or spoken Preferred
• Project management experience and qualifications
• Expert – Minimum 5 years of job related experience required
• 5 years of experience in AMP/ Fleet Planning / Production Planning
• Familiar with aeronautical regulations ( Part M and Part 145 )
• Experience in MS Office Suite ( Word, Excel and Power Point )
• Familiar with QCAA, EASA, FAA and Transport Canada Regulations
. You should posses a strong interpersonal and with excellent communication skills, both oral and writtenOther:
When applying for a new role where you will continue to report to your current manager within the same cost center (CC), the I-NOC is not required.
If the new role does not report to your current manager, a signed and approved I-NOC must be uploaded along with your application. Please note that I-NOC must be valid only for the position stated. I-NOC must be uploaded no later than the closing date stated on this vacancy. For clarification or if you encounter any problems uploading your documents/I-NOC please contact your Admin or the Recruitment Team for assistance. Unfortunately, we will not be able to process your application further if all HR criteria’s are not met.
Note: you will be required to attach the following: