Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
Here is your ticket to a new career with the World’s Leading Airline. We are planning to hold a Recruitment Event in Kiev, Ukraine. If you have the drive for excellence, language skills and passion for service delivery, then this Event is for you.
We have different open positions across different areas of Business including Al Maha Services, and HIA Lounges. We are looking for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
AL MAHA SERVICES (AMS)
- Al Maha Hostess, delivers an exceptional meet and greet service at our Hamad International Airport, Doha and provides an effective and courteous Front Desk services to our passengers.
HUB CUSTOMER SERVICES
- Customer Services Agent, to provide 5 star engaging service to all Qatar Airways passengers in Hamad International Airport. Areas of services include check in rows, boarding gates, coach releasing, transfer desk, arrivals, lounges and concierge and baggage services.
Hamad International Airport (HIA) LOUNGES
- Bar Attendant, interacts with customers and ensures they have a great experience when dining at the lounges. Ensuring positive customer interaction while accurately mixing and serving beverages in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Food and Beverage Attendant, coordinate and liaise between the representative and customer by delivering a high quality of standard food and beverage service within assigned area of service.
- Lounge Attendant Front of House, will assist the supervisor in HIA lounge to organise resources effectively and coordinate necessary activities efficiently.
- Spa Therapist, will be responsible for providing an excellent and consistent level of service to the Guests of the First Class Spa through the performance of professional massage therapies, body treatments, facials, manicures, pedicures and waxing (aesthetic services).
- Recreational Attendants, will ensure that all health club reception responsibilities at HIA lounges are carried out in an efficient and timely manner.
- Commis 1 and Commis 2, deliver exceptional services in all areas of the kitchen operations by ensuring efficient and professional processing of customer requirements and act as an ambassador for the premium products.
- Stewards,ensure that the kitchen is clear, well maintained and organized at all time. Will maintain a proper level of clean inventory with a high standard of cleanliness around all food and beverage areas
For the above roles, fresh graduate with hospitality background are welcome, as well as candidate with work experience in the filed of Airport/Airline, Hospitality, 5-star Resort/ Hotel and Luxury establishments. You should have a minimum of 2 years of job related experience within in an Airline/ Hospitality/ 5-star Resort with a hospitality focus. You must be highly personable and possesses fluency in English language. You are proficient in computer applications. The role requires you to work on shift.
Please apply online for any of the above opportunities. Due larger number of candidates only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Important Notes: Qatar Airways Group does NOT charge candidates for application forms or interviews. If somebody has solicited money from you in relation to this recruitment, please report the incident to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Recent Full Length Color Photo – Business attire with White Background (Not Photoshop)
4. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate