About the role:
The purpose of the role is to assist in the Workforce Management (Workbrain) solution security design, development, implementation, and maintenance and user access management.
What we are looking for:
You will be assessed on your ability to demonstrate the following key capabilities, knowledge and experience. Within the context of the responsibilities described above under ‘Your key responsibilities', the ideal applicant will be someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge and experience in developing, implementing and maintaining Workbrain application security.
- Demonstrated effective knowledge or the ability to acquire knowledge within a reasonable timeframe, of the SAP HR solution.
- Demonstrated experience to assist, escalate and/or resolve user access provisioning requests and issues ensuring quality and consistency whilst meeting expected timeframes.
- Demonstrated analytical, conceptual and innovative problem-solving skills with a strong focus on meeting outcomes within given timeframes.
- Demonstrated ability to operate as an effective team member who strives to build and sustain positive and effective relationships with team members, other teams and stakeholders through the implementation of team goals, strategies and work plans.
- Proven effective written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to build effective client and stakeholder relationships by negotiating client needs and ensuring proposed solutions are properly understood and resolved.
How to apply:
Please provide the following information to the panel to assess your suitability:
- Your current CV or resume, including the names and contact details of two referees. Referees should have a thorough knowledge of your capabilities, work performance and conduct within the previous two years, and it is preferable to include your current/immediate/past supervisor.
- A covering letter (maximum of one page) informing the panel of your reasons for applying for this position. Please detail why you consider your skills, experience and personal qualities make you the best person for the role. (This should not be the same as outlined in your resume).