Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job: In this role, you will be responsible for driving Direct Sales and OTA (Online Travel Agency) performance in online and offline areas through the implementation of a Direct Sales and OTA strategy, maximising revenue contribution to exceed assigned revenue targets and ensuring long-term growth. In addition, you will also be responsible for developing and delivering QR Direct Sales and OTA strategy and will provide leadership on a strategic and commercial level for all Direct Sales channels and OTA in the region.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Following up on key online developments within the industry and establish a healthy balance between IBE & OTA classes
- Following up and keeping abreast of the latest technical innovations in the field of online sales
- Supporting corporate and premium sales through Direct sales channels and OTAs
- Increasing FFP penetration and develop a strategy to enhance the customer experience of our frequent flyers and privilege club members through Direct Sales channels and OTAs
- Integrating global eCommerce, OTA and Direct Sales strategy into sales distribution across the region
- Strategically manage telephone sales, airport and town office ticket desks and QR.com for online and offline stations as well as OTA sales
Person: To be successful in this role, you will need a relevant Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification combined with a minimum of ten years of job related experience within an Airline or travel industry.
You will need a proven understanding of eCommerce within the travel industry and must have first-hand experience of the key direct sales channels. Commercial management experience with significant revenue accountability combined with a track record of delivery of significant change will be key to your success in this role.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport