Contract Manufacturing Organization Manager
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Bayern Germany.
The CompanyMy client is a leading pharmaceutical company which is globally involved in the production of pharmaceutical products.
Role DescriptionMy client is looking for a new Contract Manufacturing Organization Manager for his office in Munich.
Responsibilities• Responsible for the maintenance of strategic capacity and contingency plans as well as supply agreements with suppliers
• In charge of the company’s projects as key account person
• Formulation of the company’s annual goals and targets as well as performance supervision
• Effective and fluent communication with the different departments
• Balance of resources with corporate targets
• Determination of supply chain targets, in particular regarding safety stock, replenishment, and inventory analysis
• Supervision of and compliance with targets and cost savings objectives
Requirements• Studies completed with a science or business degree
• Experienced in the area of Contract Manufacturing Organization Management
• Expertise in the field of supply chain management
• Collaborative and communicative skills in particular with a global environment
• Works reliably and collaborative
• Knowledge with Microsoft Office and SAP
• Fluently in English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Melanie Pauli.