Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express. Don’t make a difference without it. Don’t live life without it.
- Inbound Call Centre role answering approximately 30 calls per day.
- You will have the skills to handle difficult tasks with ease.
- Lucrative pay for performance paid on a monthly basis.
- Maintaining business relationships with Australia and New Zealand merchants in a consultative approach.
- Shifts between the hours of 4am to 4pm Monday to Friday (dependent on daylight savings) 4 weeks of World Class classroom training.
- Continued with 8 weeks of on the job training A friendly passionate and competitive team environment that inspires each other grows.
- Access to an international leadership team that will work with you to succeed Generous Shift & Language allowance.
- Great employee benefits including: Medical Insurance; Dental & Optical; Life Insurance; Housing and Car subsidies after 12 months of service.
- Strong internal growth opportunities with American Express World Wide.
- Being able to work for the Aon Hewitt Best Employer in Malaysia 5 times in a row.
- Fresh Graduate? We are experts at training you to provide World Class Service... If you’re known for your dynamic personality and superior English communication skills we're interested in you!
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
You will be rewarded with:
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
American Express has been recognized and awarded “Aon Hewitt Best Employer Malaysia” for the 8 consecutive time. American Express Malaysia also won 23 prestigious awards from the Contact Center Association of Malaysia. Among these are the following: Best of the best Contact Center of the Year (Gold) Best In House Contact Center (Gold) Best Recruitment & Retention Programme (Gold) Best In-house Inbound Contact Centre Under 100 Seats (Gold) Best Contact Centre Professional (Gold) Best Contact Centre Manager (Gold) Best Contact Centre Telemarketer (Gold) Join us and you’ll soon see why. Qualifications
- You have a real passion for delivering World Class customer service.
- Ideally you'll have 18 months to 5 years previous customer service experience in a contact centre environment or; you will have previous experience in the Hospitality; Retail; Insurance; Real Estate or Financial Services sector.
- You have a Degree/Diploma.
- Previous sales experience would be considered an advantage.
- You have the ability to think on your feet; quickly solve issues and have superior English communication skills