Detailed Job Description:
· Good experience in Java script is a mandatory.
· Sound Understanding of restful web-service consumption using node framework.
· Exposure NPM = Node package manager would be added advantage.
· Should have very strong understanding of Responsive Web Designing and Adaptive Web Designing.
· Successfully developed and delivered applications targeting Browsers, Tablets and Smart phones.
· Knowledge and understanding of accessibility principles and techniques
· Knowledge of Continuous integration and continuous deployment using Jenkins is added advantage.
· Experience working with large, distributed systems.
· Must have experience working in agile environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, JIRA)
· Participate in design and code reviews.
· Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
· Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering.
· Experience with test-driven development.
· Excellent communication skills
· Knowledge of Responsive Web Designing
· Experience with software engineering best practices, including use of version control systems, change and defect tracking tools, and test automation tools.
· Knowledge of GIT/Jenkins, CI / CD will be added advantage.
· Added advantage if worked in environment where Pivotal Cloud Foundry / AWS is used.
· Automation testing, BDD will be added advantage.
Optional Skills: Experience in Spring framework & J2EE would be added advantage
Relevant Experience: 4+ years of experience
|Location:||India Maharashtra Pune|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.