Job Description - Information Management Analyst (0000CL3Y)
Information Management Analyst : 0000CL3Y
Some careers grow faster than others.If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further. Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC’s global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions. We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Information Management Analyst.
- Satisfy the tactical and analytical information needs of the assigned country(ies)
- Support the campaign process by developing the interim information deliverables required for decisioning and creating / delivering campaign files
- Develop code to generate information deliverables
- Assists analysts in other departments regarding the use of information sources to satisfy information requirements
- Manage the SAS server and other servers used by DAT
- Creates/executes simple to moderate programs with proper documentation. Comprehends production code used in jobs. Ability to diagnose issues and resolve simple to moderately complex issues.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field.
- A minimum of 0-2 years proven experience, marketing and/or database management experience or equivalent.
- Working experience in banking/finance would be an asset.
- Proficiency with personal computer, as well as pertinent mainframe systems and software packages or equivalent, including experience in handling large databases and strong SQL (Structured Query Language) and/or SAS query writing and programming skills.
- Strong communications, analytical, organizational, project management and planning skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill;
- Numerically inclined and detail conscious;
- Able to work independently
- Only Malaysian citizens are encouraged to apply
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.www.hsbc.com/careers HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad.
: Retail / Branch Banking
: Asia Pacific-Malaysia-Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur-Kuala Lumpur
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 14-Feb-2019, 16:52:06
: 16-Mar-2019, 23:59:00