Retail Services - Store Credit Managers - THD - Louisiana-19006189
Description About Citi Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explain what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities. Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all. Position Summary Work with Citi Retail Services retail partner districts/stores to develop and manage relationships, drive credit awareness, implement credit initiatives, collect and communicate market intelligence, and increase new applications, credit sales and penetration across the assigned territory.
- Execute action plans at District and Store levels with focus on integrating credit into store culture, driving increased credit sales, penetration and new application performance.
- Demonstrate consistent follow up ensuring goals are achieved or plans are revised as necessary as opportunities arise.
- Partner with local retail partner field management to identify training opportunities and deliver associate training within assigned territory.
- Collect and communicate market intelligence around best practices, customer feedback and market competition in assigned geography and vertical.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with partner retail field leadership and Dealer business owners/management within assigned territory.
- Provide internal and external customers with exceptional service and reporting.
- Respond to partner issues and concerns in a timely manner.
- Facilitate resolution of dealer issues.
- Support strategic initiatives and marketing programs to assist in maximizing In-Store New application, credit sales and penetration results.
- Increase credit awareness throughout all levels within assigned territory/partner.
- Understand unique characteristics of assigned industry and competitive challenges.
- Maintain a communication network both within Citi Retail Services and the assigned retail partner.
- Work out of a home office.
- All required office equipment and supplies will be provided.
- 75% of time will be spent traveling within assigned market.
- Overnight travel will be required.
- Company car will be provided
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing and/or 5+ years credit card or credit sales related industry experience required.
- Private label credit card experience preferred 3-5 years sales/servicing experience.
- Prior experience in a retail environment preferred.
- Must have high energy and be self-motivated.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to multi-task and respond to a variety of situations.
- Good communication skills and a desire to succeed.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent large group presentation skills.
- Demonstrated creative problem solving abilities.
- Strong financial analysis/analytical skills.
- Commercial lending experience would be an asset.
- Relationship building skills and flexible style.
EEO Statement: Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Pay Transparency: Citi won’t discriminate against anyone for discussing pay, but those with access to pay data in their work can’t disclose it unless responding to complaints/investigations or legal requirements.