Overview of Citi:
Citi has had a presence in Ireland since 1965 and was one of the first foreign banks to open an office in Dublin.
Citi employs over 2300 people in Dublin. Due to the variety of the products and businesses in Ireland we can truly offer candidates a world of opportunities and encourage internal mobility and learning and development.
Here, we are fuelled by technology. Technology that processes 380,000 equity orders, 1.6 million capital market trades and $3 trillion in cash and securities every day. Technology that enables us to work across time zones and the cultural, physical and linguistic borders that separate the 160 countries we work in.
Citi Dublin is one of Citi’s Core Software engineering sites, developing scalable solutions to support Citi’s global network. We are challenged by the most demanding clients in the world to constantly improve and innovate our global financial software solutions. Our systems are nothing without exceptional people to run them – and here, we invest heavily in both. You can be part of one of the strongest IT teams in the industry.
The Technology Recruitment Advisor is responsible for the end-to-end strategy, execution and delivery of the Recruitment process for the CTO functions and the Technology Innovation Lab within Citi Dublin. As a Recruitment Advisor you will conduct research, recruitment assessment, interview, develop and extend employment offers, manage relationships with key senior stakeholders within the business and HR and manage third party vendors.
• The Chief Technology Office (CTO) is responsible for the firm’s overall Information Technology strategy.
• The Citi Innovation Lab Dublin was the first Lab in Citi’s now large global Lab network. Citi Innovation Lab Dublin specializes in helping Citi to deliver on its ambition of being the world's leading digital bank. The lab focuses on developing new banking channels such as mobile and tablet; exploring new technologies to enhance our client's experience in working with Citi.
• Partners with hiring managers and HR partners to manage the full-cycle recruitment process.
• Consults with hiring managers to develop job descriptions and develop sourcing and diversity strategies including internal/external, search firm, agency and direct sourcing/networking methods.
• Sources applicants, screens CVs, interviews candidates and provides a short list to hiring managers.
• Facilitates feedback to key stakeholders.
• Negotiates candidate offers and researches competitive markets and peer organizations.
• Ensures timely production of appropriate documentation and approval.
• Works with the business, Compensation and HR teams to negotiate and structure offer packages in line with regulatory policies.
• Ensures all hiring policies and procedures (compliance, legal and regulatory requirements) are adhered to.
• Participates in diversity recruiting events and activities
• Provides stakeholders with market data and MIS.
• Management of applicant tracking system and ensuring data timeliness and accuracy.
• Ensures "best practice" recruitment guidelines are administered throughout recruitment process.
• As needed, manages relationships with search firms/agencies to drive timely and thorough sourcing of a high quality, diverse candidate pool.
• Partners with recruitment agencies and outsourced candidate sourcing vendor where appropriate.
• Performs other duties and functions as assigned.
• Preferably educated to degree level but not essential if balanced with relevant experience
Experience and Skills
• Previous Technology Recruitment experience
• Must have strong knowledge of compensation structures
• Familiarity with both search and direct hiring
• Proven ability to source talent directly through social media channels and other networking activities
What we Offer
As well as a competitive salary and consideration for a yearly discretionary bonus Citi offer;
• Competitive paid annual leave
• A non-contributory pension scheme with strong employer contributions
• Life assurance cover
• Citi fully covers medical insurance for all employees with generous day to day benefits as well as hospital cover
• Citi also supports a further education policy
• Wellness program - on site Occupational Health Centre plus a series of informative talks on topical health related subjects
• Tax Saver and Bike to Work Schemes
• Opportunity to work in a flexible environment where the business can support
At Citi, we pride ourselves on our ability to offer employees a number of lifestyle benefits including an on-site restaurant, coffee dock and shop, a subsidised gym and subsidised social clubs and societies.
Citi boasts a large diversity framework and network which encourages inclusion in the workforce as well as participation in a wide variety of initiatives and events. We also pride ourselves on our engagement with the local community from a Corporate Social Responsibility perspective.
Citi offers employees a competitive benefits package as well as extra additional perks such as corporate discounts and memberships.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.