HSBC Operations, Services and Technology (HOST)
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. HOST combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
The role of this job is to manage RBWM projects, especially on those large scale project, like Jade proposition setup, Greater Bay development, New Wealth Platform streamlining and etc.
- Manage and deliver China RBWM projects or programs from end to end perspective and of varying complexity/size
- Leading, managing and motivating the project team to deliver the required results from business benefit
- Be the service owner on critical service delivered to business and ensure the service availability
- Supporting business initiatives without compromising standards of internal control such that operational risk is not increased beyond acceptable parameters. Ensuring business and IT management understand and accept any inherent risks
- Be the partnership of Wealth Management business to understand their business aspiration, target and provide innovative solution
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding, high performing team that focuses on delivering exceptional project and program management services to the HSBC China Retail Banking Business
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
* Over 15 years working experience in banking system development, retail banking business/system is essential
* At least 7 years working experience in a team leader role
* Excellent track record of working on large complex project/program, whilst also working/leading virtual teams across multiple geographies and time zones
* Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. as an IT Project Manager, as an IT resourcing manager. Must also possess strong management skills to progress, motivate, coach and guide our most valued resources while ensuring a strong corporate ethic and accountability to senior management
* Past working experience on vendor management is essential
* Role relevant qualifications, i.e.PMP, PMI, Prince II is desirable but not essential
* Digital, AI, Cloud experience is desirable but not essential
* Self-awareness with confidence to work independently and take responsibility for own development
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
* Solid knowledge on architecture design including both enterprise and solution
* Knowledge on Infrastructure/Database/Server is essential
* Knowledge on IBM AS400 platform and RPG/CLP coding language will be advantage
* Good command of spoken & written both in English & Chinese Mandarin
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. HSBCHC/TZ/*
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited
|Location:||China Shanghai Shanghai|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.