Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express. Don’t make a difference without it. Don’t live life without it.
What to expect?
- Key inbound phone contact point between Hong Kong Merchants and American Express
- Resolving servicing inquiries to allow Merchants to focus on their day-to-day operations.
- Maintaining relationships with either new or repeated Merchants who contact American Express in a consultative approach.
- You will have the skills to handle difficult tasks with ease.
- Lucrative pay for performance paid on a monthly basis.
- Servicing Merchants from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6.30pm through the inbound phone channel
- 4 weeks of World Class classroom training.
- Continued with 8 weeks of on the job training
- A friendly passionate and competitive team environment that inspires each other’s growth.
- Access to an international leadership team that will work with you to succeed
- Great employee benefits including: Medical Insurance; Dental & Optical; Life Insurance; Housing and Car subsidies after 12 months of service.
- Strong internal growth opportunities with American Express World Wide.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
You will be rewarded with:
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
American Express has been recognized and awarded “Aon Hewitt Best Employer Malaysia” for the 8 consecutive time. American Express Malaysia also won 23 prestigious awards from the Contact Center Association of Malaysia. Among these are the following: Best of the best Contact Center of the Year (Gold) Best In House Contact Center (Gold) Best Recruitment & Retention Programme (Gold) Best In-house Inbound Contact Centre Under 100 Seats (Gold) Best Contact Centre Professional (Gold) Best Contact Centre Manager (Gold) Best Contact Centre Telemarketer (Gold) Join us and you’ll soon see why. Qualifications
- Display a passion to serve by delivering extraordinary service in every interaction with our customers
- Diploma and/or Bachelor’s Degree
- Able to converse fluently in Cantonese language and strong verbal communication skills
- Have relevant experience in Customer Service, Sales or Hospitality industry
- Demonstrate personal excellence by remaining positive in difficult situations
- Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!