Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Finance aims to provide HSBC with a professional, effective and responsive finance service that operates at optimal cost and employs a common and transparent global model.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Finance Officer.
Preparation of local FISS return (Financial Institutions Statistical System) to Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM);
Prepare daily Eligible Liabilities Base which is a critical computation for compliance with BNM Statutory Reserve Requirements (SRR);
Support / implement new financial/ statistical reporting requirement from regulators, group offices, business, and other internal users e.g. implement new regulatory requirement/ system solution;
· Minimum with Degree qualification. Possessing one to two years of related working experience would be an added advantage;
· Technical knowledge of Finance is a must, gained either through job experience or educational background;
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel;
· A fast learner, and able to multi-task;
· Good written and communication skills;
· Good time management, analytical and problem solving skills;
· A good team player; and
· Adaptable to a dynamic environment and able to deliver consistent performance.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad.