Working as part of the Equity Derivative Sales Team, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing existing accounts (in Germany and Austria) whilst working to expand our client base across flow and solutions products.
• Selling Equity Derivatives products to institutional clients.
• Delivering comprehensive coverage and solutions to meet client requirements
• Pro-active marketing of Citigroup’s equity derivatives solutions and capabilities
• Contributing to team strategy
• Delivering a high level of customer service
• Ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations and internal policy
• Grow into a senior equity derivatives coverage role and take on full responsibility of key client relationships.
• Excellent academic track record.
• Initiative and pro-activity
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent communication skills
• Prioritization and Time Management
• Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce.
• Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organizational success.
• At least 3 years of relevant working experience
• In depth equity derivative products and market knowledge
• Strong client relationships
• Fluent in German and English (both orally and in writing)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Client development, from acquisition to ownership
• Ability to understand complex issues and present them in a simple way.
• Strong negotiation skills
• Ability to prioritise and manage own workload effectively in a busy environment and to deadlines.
Candidates applying for this role must be aware that it is a Certified Role, subject to the Certification Regime. The Certification Regime is one element of the Individual Accountability Regime which has come into effect on 7 March 2016. Under the Certification Regime, certain Citi entities must ensure that employees working in certain roles categorised as specified significant harm functions (Certified Roles) are assessed as fit and proper to carry out their role.
Under the guidance provided by the FCA and PRA, firms should have regard to the following when assessing fitness and propriety:
• Honesty, integrity and reputation
• Financial soundness
• Competence and capability
In order to comply with the requirements of the Certification Regime, certain Citi entities must take reasonable care to ensure that an employee does not perform a Certified Role without first being certified as Fit and Proper. For this reason, you will be assessed for this role against the Fit and Proper requirements, as described above. This assessment will be carried out through extensive interviews, self-disclosures, permitted criminal record checks, reference checks, credit checks and other background checks. If hired for this role, you will also be required to complete an annual declaration regarding your Fitness and Propriety.
By submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read the information above and that you are applying for a Certified Role. You also agree to Citi carrying out any additional screening required, including permitted criminal record checks, reference checks, credit checks and any other background checks.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer
|Location:||Germany Hedmark Frankfurt am Main|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.