Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About the role:
The E-Commerce Sales Manager is responsible to establish a mobile sales strategy to deliver mobile channel revenue targets. Plan and implement promotions aimed to mobile channel users. Track and analyse mobile usage and customer behavior to be able to define application changes and new features required to optimize traffic, revenue and conversion.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Define mobile specific sales strategy in order to clearly position the mobile channel within Qatar Airways’ distribution strategy by understanding the channel’s impact on cost, revenue and profit under the direction of the Manager Ecommerce Sales.
- Propose new mobile products, ancillary services and features which will contribute to achieving the channel revenue targets to be implemented by the Product Development team.
- Design a sales strategy to tailor Ancillary products to suit mobile customers in order to develop Ancillary sales on mobile by mapping customer journeys and identifying the right touchpoints to reach different customers at various stages
- Ensure that any personal data obtained and processed is treated in accordance with data protection principles followed by the Group, as well as applicable Group policies and Procedures on data protection and information security
Shortlisted candidate should have:
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience
- Experience in the field of E-Commerce Sales
- Basic understanding of the airline distribution, recent industry developments and airline revenue management principles.
- Deep understanding of all leading Mobility Solutions.
- Logical thinking with creative problem-solving ability.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- The ability to work well with others and lead a team.
- Understanding of sales/revenue planning, conversion optimisation and customer journey mapping
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport