Senior Business Analyst-19007809
This is a role within the WorldLink Project team based in Dublin. The role entails managing the project processes from gathering of requirements through to the implementation of new code on the WorldLink platforms. The role will require the individual to work with the various stakeholder groups, including Client Operations, Product, GRU, Traders Technology etc.
This role would suit a self-starting individual, who is keen to work both independently and as a team player, and as and when situations arise, having the ability to be completely adaptable to changing business requirements and deliverables is essential.
WorldLink program aims to re-design and enhance the existing WorldLink infrastructure, improve customer experience, accelerate revenue and reduce cycle times and cost. WorldLink is a flagship global product for cross-border payments.
- Conduct reviews of the relevant applications and processes with Stakeholders.
- Gather, analysis and document business requirements; questioning, challenging and proposing innovative, automated solutions where necessary.
- Ensure correct documentation is produced for each project including the BRDs, Testing scenarios, deployment plans and PVT scenarios.
- Build and maintain relationships with keys stakeholders such as Product, Client Operations, Technology, GRU, Compliance and Technology
- Co-ordinate timings of document completion with stakeholders and engage with the e2e partners to ensure capability delivery
- Adherence to structured management practices and audit standard frameworks
- Manage release build up and creation of release run book
- Coordinate weekend release activities
- Manage post implementation checkpoint calls and communications
- Maintain adequate controls and tracking process to ensure audit requirements are fully met at all times for all projects.
- Communicating progress of the projects/issues to stakeholders and Senior Management
- This is a role which allows an individual to understand the workings of a large program which has partners based in multiple regions in the world. There are opportunities to interact and develop working relationships with individuals and teams within various areas of the organisation e.g. Product, Client Operations, Technology, GRU, Compliance and Technology and across products e.g. CFT, Citidirect, CitiConnect, FXLM. The role will have high visibility within TTS Product and Client Operations.
- Project management experience / qualification a plus
- Prior experience of large multi-stream projects and programs
- Experience of managing large technical and/or process related projects
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Experience producing excellent communication material and presenting to Senior Stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, MS Project, Powerpoint and Sharepoint
- Experience of writing requirements documentation, e.g. CR’s, BRD’s, FRD’s etc. is necessary
- Experience in any or all of Cross border payment processing, SWIFT standards, ACH payment processing, Cheque processing, Nostro reconciliation and payment processing involving automated FX is preferable
- Strong Analytical skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work in a pressured environment and in meeting deadlines
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Clear communicator ability to relay precise information both orally and in writing to senior management
- Good time management skills
- Ability to articulate ideas in a simple coherent way
- Understanding of FX framework and deal booking models and processes including how currencies are traded and the various components of the deal booking process
- Understand of the various FX rate components and contracts including buy and sell rate, Future Contracts, FX Options, FX Positions, Hedging
- Ability to work effectively in situations requiring analytical, interpretive, and problem solving techniques
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills; ability to build and maintain effective networks and relationships.
- Proven team working skills.
- Ownership and results orientation
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer