Senior Business Analyst-19007805
Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) is one of Citi’s most visible and consistently profitable businesses. As part of the Institutional Clients Group, TTS offers cash management, trade financing, and commercial cards capabilities to large scale corporations, financial institutions, and governments while generating $8.5B in annual revenue. The TTS Operations group is looking to hire a senior leader run end-to-end Business Anylsis, testing and program delivery for the CBFT / Worldlink products. This position will ensure delivery of Cross Boarder Transformation program and 2023 Vision strategy.
For projects that are medium to large in scope/complexity focusing on the TTS Worldlink, Payments and Recivables infrastructure, to ensure that specific requirements for changes to applications are met through project management of the end-to-end process. This ensures the management of program execution following the standard SDLC process of Project Initiation, Definition, Design, Construction, Verification, Implementation and Post Implementation review.
Manage smooth program delivery and required testing, training and onboarding for new products and functionality, ensuring keeping relevant teams e.g. Operations, Technology, Product etc. informed of progress along the way.
WorldLink program aims to re-design and enhance the existing WorldLink infrastructure, improve customer experience, accelerate revenue and reduce cycle times and cost. WorldLink is a flagship global product for cross-border payments.
- Provide technical and operational leadership into the annual book of work
- Deliver key strategic projects across the TTS ecosystem and be accountable for meeting delivery dates and targets
- Communicating progress of the project(s) to relevant Senior Management
- Drive department adherence to Quality Management System
- Ensures appropriate testing takes place for all systems delivered as part of each release
- Track and monitor project activities against agreed business dates
- Identify, track and document issues and risks where appropriate
- Ensure project plans are created and maintained
- Ensure documented reviews of project documentation takes place
- Ensure Project deliverables are unit and system tested
- Communication relating to project updates, status and deliverables
- Provide strong analytical, technical, business and/or management expertise to the group
- This is a role which allows an individual to understand the workings of a large program which has partners based in multiple regions in the world. There are opportunities to interact and develop working relationships with individuals and teams within various areas of the organisation e.g. Product, Client Operations, Technology, GRU, Compliance and Technology and across products e.g. CFT, Citidirect, CitiConnect, FXLM. The role will have high visibility within TTS Product and Client Operations.
- Project management experience / qualification a plus
- Prior experience of large multi-stream projects and programs
- Experience of managing large technical and/or process related projects
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Experience producing excellent communication material and presenting to Senior Stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, MS Project, Powerpoint and Sharepoint
- Experience of writing requirements documentation, e.g. CR’s, BRD’s, FRD’s etc. is necessary
- Experience in any or all of Cross border payment processing, SWIFT standards, ACH payment processing, Cheque processing, Nostro reconciliation and payment processing involving automated FX is preferable
- Strong Analytical skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work in a pressured environment and in meeting deadlines
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Clear communicator ability to relay precise information both orally and in writing to senior management
- Good time management skills
- Ability to articulate ideas in a simple coherent way
- Understanding of FX framework and deal booking models and processes including how currencies are traded and the various components of the deal booking process
- Understand of the various FX rate components and contracts including buy and sell rate, Future Contracts, FX Options, FX Positions, Hedging
- Ability to work effectively in situations requiring analytical, interpretive, and problem solving techniques
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills; ability to build and maintain effective networks and relationships.
- Proven team working skills.
- Ownership and results orientation
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer