Technical / Functional Proficiency:
- Bachelor’s degree (in science, computers, information technology or engineering
- At least 6+ years of in Oracle database, pl sql and unix/linux
- Hands on experience on Flexcube UBS, weblogic, websphere and JMS setup
- Good scripting skills (bash, sql, pl/sql)
- Ability to do first level analysis, debug code in Oracle, and Linux/Unix
- Experience in automation of manual activities
- Scheduler concept (like autosys) , Flexcube or other banking solutions, ITIL knowledge will be additional advantage
- Basics of Java, JQuery, Perl, Python programming skills will be a plus
- Experience of at least 1 lifecycle implementations of Corebanking platforms covering requirements gathering, UAT and implementation support.
- Initiative and innovation orientation. Readiness for continuous learning
- Should be an excellent team player to work with global matrix teams across time zones, the role may require working late evening hours.
- Should show consistency in growth and positions for at least 3-5 years with a project/program. Profiles with change in employers within than 6 months would not be considered for the role.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to present ideas/thoughts to wider teamand between various stakeholders involved in Flexcube
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated sense of responsibility and capability to deliver quickly
- Excellent communication skills. Clearly articulating and documenting technical and functional specifications is a key requirement.
- Proactive problem-solver
- Relationship builder and team player
- Flexibility to handle multiple complex projects and changing priorities
- Promotes continuous process improvement especially in code quality, testability & reliability