Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express. Don’t make a difference without it. Don’t live life without it.
This position is accountable for following up with Card member for KYC process
- Doing follow up calls to Card member for supporting documents and validation
- Review CM ID documents submitted to Amex, ensure that all are valid, track and archive for audit purposes
- To ensure information is consistent for Card Member’s multiple Cards
- Review, understand, and apply information from legal documents
- Data verification and timely processing of new maintenance request follow up of missing information to enable optimal turn-around time of maintenance request
- Collate, receive and process mail and faxes
- Support initiatives including, but not limited to, Quality Analysis and driving down
- B2B customer experience whenever possible
- Attend team meetings and updates as required, maintaining prepared business schedules, plans and activities
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
You will be rewarded with:
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services.
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
American Express has been recognized and awarded “Aon Hewitt Best Employer Malaysia” for the 8 consecutive time. American Express Malaysia also won 23 prestigious awards from the Contact Center Association of Malaysia. Among these are the following: Best of the best Contact Center of the Year (Gold) Best In House Contact Center (Gold) Best Recruitment & Retention Programme (Gold) Best In-house Inbound Contact Centre Under 100 Seats (Gold) Best Contact Centre Professional (Gold) Best Contact Centre Manager (Gold) Best Contact Centre Telemarketer (Gold) Join us and you’ll soon see why. Qualifications
- At least a G3/L3 in 2018 PMP
- No discussion note / warning letter is received in the past 6 months
- A customer centric, can-do attitude for your customers
- Good PC skills/familiarity of PC usage
- Good customer service skills
- Sound resolution skills
- Good English verbal & written communication skills
- Spoken cantonese and mandarin is a plus
- Call center background is an advantage
- Active listening skills
- Proactive team player
- Flexible to work on shifts hours as well as weekends & public holidays (when required)
- To qualify for this position, you must have a valid work permit to work in Malaysia.