Campus Hiring Specialist
More jobs by this advertiser
The Global Campus Recruitment Team is responsible for developing and executing Campus recruitment strategies for American Express. These strategies include enhancing the prospective and full-time student experiences in addition to partnering with Human Resources and line of business colleagues in order to acquire and retain the best talent for American Express. Roles and Responsibilities
• The Campus Hiring Specialist will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships with targeted premier colleges/universities and managing the campus recruitment and selection process for those schools.
• Additionally, this person will be responsible for the management of recruiting activities and events as well as marketing American Express on campus for these schools.
• The Campus Hiring Specialist will also be a consultant and client manager for internal business partners, responsible for understanding and assisting those groups in attracting and building a Campus talent pipeline.
• The Campus Hiring Specialist will be responsible for analyzing the recruiting metrics and external data for their schools and creating new recruiting strategies based on this information.
• The incumbent will be expected to design & deliver process improvement initiative.
• Additionally, this person will support the Summer Intern Program, both in planning and execution of various program components. Qualifications
Skills and Qualifications 3-5 years of campus recruitment preferred, managing relations with premier B Schools and Engineering colleges in India
• Demonstrated project management skills; ability to manage multiple, complex projects and tasks and prioritize accordingly
• Proven competency in driving results, collaborating and influencing others, strategic thinking, etc.
• Ability to analyze data and develop strategies to drive key metrics
• Demonstrated internal and external relationship management skills and ability to manage relationships within all levels of a large organization, including senior leadership
• Strong customer service skills and ability to drive results in a fast-paced environment
• Strong presentation, PowerPoint, and excel skills
• Desire to have fun the ideal candidate should have high expectations of themselves and others and always drive to exceed them.
• The team works very hard, independently and collectively. It's a work hard, play hard team. You MUST have a sense of humor AND lots of ambition.