Job Description - Digital & Payments Development Manager (0000BF9H)
Digital & Payments Development Manager : 0000BF9H
Some careers grow faster than others. If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further. Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC’s global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions. We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Digital & Payments Development Manager. Principal Responsibilities
- To lead and deliver a comprehensive digital acquisition, payments and servicing strategies which will increase online acquisition, usage and functionality leading to significant improvements in customer satisfaction and brand advocacy for CVM.
- Participate in the development and executing the strategy and vision for online acquiring, payment and servicing for the CVM businesses.
- Involved in system testing of best in class acquisition, payments and online servicing working in conjunction with delivery partners.
- Responsible for driving digital engagement, digital growth and relevant customer experience targets across the Digital Channels in market.
- Fully leverage on global, regional and market design and optimisation tools to ensure the servicing solutions are designed and deployed to deliver business and brand objectives.
- Creating & enhancing brand perception, customer satisfaction and support activities to increase active customer usage of the online banking and mobile proposition.
- Preferably a university degree in business, economic, finance and accounting, communication or marketing.
- At least 3 years of product/ project management experience in a FI or large corporate firm environment. Outstanding subject matter expertise of digital activities, including technical, commercial, market place and customer considerations.
- Strong personal links in the digital and finance industry.
- Managing operational functions, directing process reengineering and efficiency exercises.
- Keen understanding of products, services and underlying processes to fulfil.
- Strong commercial orientation, track record of balancing risks versus rewards and maximizing the cost effectiveness and profitability for the business.
- Deep and wide subject matter expertise of digital activities in banking.
- Exceptional ability to lead diverse teams across different functions.
- Project Management experience. Strong people leadership and team work skills.
- Ability to gather and analyse information, judgment and decision making, communication competencies. Evidence of strong business decision making & have good planning & organisation skills.
- Only Malaysian citizens are encouraged to apply.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC. www.hsbc.com/careers HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad.
: Asia Pacific-Malaysia-Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur-Kuala Lumpur
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 01-Mar-2019, 13:51:17
: 31-Mar-2019, 23:59:00