Job Description - Manager Project End Financing Evaluation (0000CGR4)
Manager Project End Financing Evaluation : 0000CGR4
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Risk is a thriving and expert risk management function supporting HSBC globally with all aspects of risk management. The team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of risk types, including security, fraud, information security, operational, credit, pension, insurance, compliance, regulatory, market, reputation and geopolitical risks. All parts of the Global Risk team use their skills, insight and integrity to handle established threats and those they see emerging, acting to protect and enable HSBC to deliver sustainable growth.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Manager Project End Financing Evaluation.
- To assess and evaluate all end financing projects prior full empanelment in order to minimize the abandoned/delayed project possibilities. The evaluation covers Development Plan, Project Viability, Developer Financial Strength and Project pricing;
- Review and recommend for List C Developer End Financing (EF) project empanelment which include Evaluate/Assess Developer Financial Strength, Conduct Project Viability Assessment, Conduct/Review Project Price Assessment and Checking on Developer track records;
- Evaluate Project Development plan through Compliance with Housing Development Act, Conversion of Title/Premium paid; and Malay Reserve Land/Native Land check;
- Manage Turnaround time on End Financing Empanelment;
- Manage and follow up incomplete docs with branches/developers;
- Follow up with legal on any Land/Title/Project development issues;
- Solving problematic EF empanelment cases;
- To work with EF Management/business/credit evaluation team on identifying potential key growth/distressed locations for residential and commercial development;
- To work with Legal/Credit Admin/HBMS on legal/undertaking docs prior full empanelment;
- EF tracking on Turnaround time and utilization %;
- Creating Developer maintenance code in Application Assessment & processing System (AAPS);
- Improve EF Empanelment process.
- Minimum with Degree qualification and five to ten years of banking experience;
- Ability to continuous liaise with Developer and Housing Development office nationwide;
- Ability to understanding of Property Market and latest development on Housing Development Act and Land Law;
- Expertise through intense Property development analysis and application of appropriate market feedbacks;
- Demonstrate leadership on Regulatory & Compliance matters.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad.
: Risk Management
: Asia Pacific-Malaysia-Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur-Kuala Lumpur
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 28-Feb-2019, 10:58:09
: 15-Mar-2019, 23:59:00