Job Description - VP, IT Risk and Infrastructure, Insurance IT - HSBC Operations, Services and Technology (0000CNF1)
VP, IT Risk and Infrastructure, Insurance IT - HSBC Operations, Services and Technology : 0000CNF1
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. HOST combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as a VP, IT Risk and Infrastructure, Insurance IT.
- Drive Senior Management awareness and engagement around Risk or Cyber Security identification, mitigation and remediation for compliance
- Drive business awareness of appropriate policies and controls and required compliance
- Manage Senior Stakeholders during Major Incident events
- Ensure Service Quality is accurately report in a timely manner, with key items for remediation being addressed in a structured manner
- Manage thematic reviews, investigations, compliance reviews in response to internal or external Risk and Cyber Security events
- Drive governance and Risk and Cyber reporting standards
- Develop, coordinate and monitor Risk remediation program activities and actions
- With rigorous process improvement and alignment reduce Service Outages that are Business Impacting
- Minimum Bachelor level University degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a similar related subject
- Demonstrable expert knowledge in Production Run Service Quality management, ideally within Insurance or Financial Services and solid knowledge of the industry ITIL Service Management framework
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to a wide range of individuals and groups and at different levels of seniority.
- Self starter and effective collaborator. Innovative and able to assess needs and propose solutions.
- Ability to influence without direct management authority, in a large and complex matrixed organisation.
- Demonstrable expert knowledge in operational Risk IT management, internal control, or internal audit preferably within Insurance or Financial Services.
- Good understanding and or experience in the following areas, IT Risk Management and Information Cyber Security, IT Service Management and ITIL Functions, IT Infrastructure both Core and Cloud based IT Platforms, Project or Programme Management Delivery experience of IT Programmes
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
: Information Technology
: Asia Pacific-Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 27-Feb-2019, 08:47:32
: 13-Mar-2019, 23:59:00