We Build Unicorns. You Can Too. Innovation is at the heart of everything we do. Every single day, our technologists enable our customers around the globe to achieve their goals. They build and deliver American Express platforms and applications across all markets and business units. You can be a part of the team that recruits, on-boards, develops and retains American Express’ technologists. This is not a recruiting role. You will lead the experience for new hires from campus as well as experienced hires. This is a chance to create and run programs to orient, engage and retain great talent. You will partner closely with HR Recruiting team in helping bring to life the Technology Talent strategy. Colleague experience & hospitality for our new hires is a critical part of our Technology recruitment strategy and in this role you will be responsible to ensure smooth onboarding of new hires, from crafting and executing pre-hiring to post-hiring engagement plans. You are responsible for developing and executing various campus strategies. By leading intern placement, intern program creation and execution, and engagement before, during, and after participation in the campus hiring, you are instrumental to the success of the talent strategy for American Express. Qualifications
Skills and Qualifications Self-motivated, intellectually curious, and takes ownership for everything you do.
- MBA in HR with 7 to 10 years of Program Management, Campus Program or Learning and Development experience.
- Experience leading development, management and scaling large scale programs in multiple locations.
- Ability to motivate, inspire and lead the day-to-day responsibilities of a team.
- Excellent Program Management experience and the ability to handle multiple efforts at a time.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Reciprocal teammate.
- Exceptional prioritization and organizational skills.
- Sound sense of urgency.
- Excellent people/relationship skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Solid attention to detail.
- Experience with recruiting/campus programs and working on Learning programs a plus.
Why American Express? There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference. American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to tackle their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards. We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and partnership, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision. Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people. The powerful backing of American Express. Don’t make a difference without it. Don’t live without it.