Officer In Charge – Issuer Services – Securities Services Operations, India-19008167
- Managing day to day operations of the units, with complete adherence to defined processes & controls.
- Ensure client delivery as per SLA & defined timelines, timely action on client requirements and ability to deliver value added solutions.
- Change Management (Market/Regulatory/Client driven etc.)
- Compliance with various regulations
- Contribute to process reviews; drive re-engineering, standardisation and automation initiatives.
- Managing relationship with various internal stake-holders viz. Business team, Compliance and external stake-holders viz. Issuers, depositories, Brokers etc.
- Manage Audit deliverables
- CA / MBA from a premier institute
- Prior work experience in Custody / Issuer services / capital market operations is preferred.
- Basic background of Indian capital markets, escrow transactions, commercial paper issuances
- Ability in effectively planning and executing assigned tasks.
- Focus on client delivery, value additions.
- A self-starter, able to create and execute robust plans
- Flexible and willing to adapt to different environments
- Strong written and verbal communications skills