Job Description - IT Project Officer (0000BNNV)
IT Project Officer : 0000BNNV
Some careers grow faster than others. If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further. HSBC Technology and Services is a pivotal part of the Group, responsible for seamlessly integrating technology platforms and operations with the aim of redefining customer experience and driving down the unit cost of production. Providing solutions that connect people, devices and networks across the globe, the function combines domain expertise, process skills and technology to deliver unparalleled business value, quickly addressing market changes and facilitating the development of profitable customer relationships to keep HSBC ahead of the competition. We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Operations, Services and Technology team in the role of Information Technology (IT) Project Officer. Principal Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and participates in the activities of IT Development Project on banking and card product systems;
- Contributes to the development and design of specific application programs;
- Contributes to the successful development and implementation of IT projects for Malaysia and Regional Support;
- Contributes to the smooth running, maintenance and support of existing application systems;
- Contributes to the self-development and performance.
- A recognized tertiary degree in Computer Science or IT;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills with a meticulous approach to work;
- An aptitude and inclination for systems-related work;
- Working experience in AS400 (iSeries), RPG, JAVA or banking/financial applications is an added advantage;
- Strong passion for software development, system implementation, system integration, software maintenance and support.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC. www.hsbc.com/careers
HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad.
: Information Technology
: Asia Pacific-Malaysia-Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur-Kuala Lumpur
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 06-Mar-2019, 14:37:28
: 31-Mar-2019, 23:59:00