Financial Reporting Sr Analyst-19008897
With a more than 30-year history of presence, ingenuity and leadership in Hungary, today, Citi Hungary operates as a unique global bank providing a wide range of world-class products and services to large local corporations, SMEs, multinational clients, financial institutions and the public sector. Together with our Citi Service Center Budapest, which was established in 2005 and provides services in various areas of Technology, Operations, Finance, and Risk & Control for Citi-entities worldwide, more than 2,000 employees working at Citi Hungary.
We are looking for a Financial Reporting Senior Analyst for our Team within the Regulatory Reporting organization.
Who we are? EMEA Regulatory Reporting Citi Service Centre (CsC) in Budapest is a key part of the Finance function. It is Citi’s pioneering center on a global scale where local regulatory reporting professionals work together in a central location, to ensure consistent quality of local regulatory reporting across multiple jurisdictions and legal vehicles.Financial Reporting Analyst Your tasks:
- Produce & deliver daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly statistical/regulatory reporting returns
- Maintenance and further development of key controls including reconciliations, variance analysis and mapping reviews
- Check and ensure that procedures and policies are applied to adequately cover rules and regulations
- Ongoing review and development of current processes to increase efficiency
- Liaise with multiple departments of the appropriate countries (including Financial Control, Treasury and Operations) to resolve issues
- Deep involvement in new system / process implementations related to Regulatory reporting requirements
- Prepare and update procedure notes for all returns as required
- Provide support to in-country Finance teams on an ad-hoc basis (e.g. audits, regulatory inquiries)
- Participate in future process migration activities
What we offer:
- At least 5 years of work experience in financial reporting/auditing roles
- University/College degree in finance/accounting
- Advanced written and spoken English – any additional EMEA language knowledge is an advantage
- Advanced MS Excel and Access knowledge
- Prior experience in a regulatory or risk reporting role is an advantage
- Basel 2/Basel 3 highly advantageous
- Strong planning & organizational skills
- Excellent analytical skills.
- The opportunity to work with people from different functions and different countries
- Opportunities to gain a thorough knowledge of several Finance processes
- Enhance knowledge about banking products and their accounting rules
- Obtain and enhance knowledge regarding specific regulatory rules in different EMEA countries
- Experience of working within a complex matrix organization
- Wide range of online and classroom trainings
Apply now to be part of this multicultural and dynamic team. Your place is here.