Transaction Services Analyst-19002005
As part of Standard Account Management Services team, key role will be to perform governance regulatory control function mainly in areas of FATCA/ CRS, Day 2 account opening checks and special handling such as Audit confirmation, IRAS, Deceased, Court Order escalations. The role carries the responsibility of leading the team in ensuring day to day operations are carried out timely and accurately.
Key responsibilities includes:
- Maker/Checker of processes such as Day 2 checks, FATCA/CRS, Special Handling such as Audit Confirmation, IRASA, Deceased and Court Order Escalations.
- Handing control functions like daily eDCFC, Manager’s Control, Monthly QA Review & Quarterly Self Assessment (MCA)
- Timely Review of process and procedure, ensuring processes are up to date.
- Governing and providing guidance and support to outsourced partners in India (Chennai/Pune)
- Reviewing the end to end processes and implementing innovative solutions to streamline processes, achieve better efficiency & enhance control to mitigate risks.
- Review global and regional policies, e.g. Regional Consumer Controls Procedures Manual (RCCPM) & Global Mandatory Branch Controls, to identify gaps against local procedures.
- Conduct trainings/ Refresher training for SAMS team on process.
- Working on Ad Hoc request/projects/ System testing as required.
- Supporting the business in terms of adhoc data collation / MIS requests.
- Be a Change Agent.
- Minimum Education – Tertiary, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum Experience – 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in operations, policies and procedures review.