Clinical Program Leader
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Bayern Germany.
The CompanyMy client is a leading pharmaceutical company which is globally involved in the production of pharmaceutical products.
Role DescriptionMy client is looking for a new Clinical Program Leader for his office in Munich.
Responsibilities• Responsible for the monitoring and initialization of clinical development plans as well as clinical trial protocols and reports
• Complement target product profiles with scientific and strategic inputs
• Scientific network expansion with external professionals
• Combine medical knowledge and practical expertise for the translation into clinical trials
• Be the medical advisor for all expansion activities
• In charge of the assessment of future drug targets and candidates
• Join forces with all accountable departments, in particular, in the beginning stages of clinical developments
• Responsible for the clinical development plans with an emphasis on initial human trials
Requirements• Studies completed with a medical degree as well as in the possession of a MD
• Strong immune(-oncology) knowledge
• Expertise clinical/translational medicine and drug development
• 3 years of medical experience within the pharmaceutical industry
• Fluently in the English language
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Melanie Pauli.