|Requisition Title||Research technology - Tech Lead Full-Stack|
|Title (by Manager)||Apps Dev Sr. Programmer Anlyst|
|Number of Openings||1|
|Hiring Manager||Himanshu Rakibe|
|Grade (officer Title)||Assistant Vice President|
|Salary Grade (C Level)||C12|
RESEARCH INDIA ENCLAVE
|Job Purpose:||Sr. Developer with strong analytical
and technical ability with 8-12 years experience in .NET, HTML5 and database Skills. Able
to work independently, good communication skills, Has experience in working
on complex and medium to large projects|
Strong communication skills are a key. The position is based in Pune and is required to manage day to day delivery work, ensure adherence to process and quality, and identify project/program delivery risks and works on risk mitigation. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex material from multiple sources and applies skills and knowledge of the business to develop creative solutions to meet client and business needs. The candidate will be required to work with complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting needs.
The position is based in Pune, India and is required to review the day to day
delivery work, ensuring a robust process implementation, identifying
project/program delivery risks and work on risk mitigation. This role will
report to the ProjectLead in
Pune and will work with the global stake holders (business and technology)
accross multiple locations|
• Candidate will work independently and is highly self motivated.
• Applies skills and knowledge of the business to develop creative solutions to meet client and business needs
• The candidate will work with complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, weighing various alternatives and providing reccomendations.
• Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex material from multiple sources
|Key Responsibilities:||• Responsible
for applications systems analysis and programming activities. |
• Requirement gathering & understanding, effort estimation, technical design, project planning and monitoring.
• Consults with users, clients and other technology groups on issues and recommends solutions
• Accountable for all phases of development process—analysis, design, construction, testing and implementation; provides user and operational support on applications to business users.
• Work proactively & independently to address project requirements, and articulate issues/challenges with enough lead time to address project delivery risks.
• Providing expertise in technical analysis and solving technical issues during project delivery.
• Customer interfacing - understand customer requirements, propose technical solutions.
• Full Software Development Lifecycle.
• Solves / works complex problems / projects through in-depth evaluation of business processes, system processes and industry standards; performs root cause analyses.
Provide technical guidance to junior resources.
|Qualifications - DEFINE MUST HAVE & GOOD TO HAVE EXPLICITLY||8-12 Years of
project experience as|
• Strong, hands-on experience in solution design, UML, design patterns and data structures.
• Excellent knowledge of C# DOTNET especially Collections, I/O, Multi-threading and Generics
• Experience designing and building RESTful JSON APIs.
• Hands on experience in test Driven development and automated testing tools.
• Knowledge of MongoDB or other NoSQL database is an added advantage.
• Experience using source code control systems, such as STASH/GIT.
• Tools – Well versed with Visual Studio, Teamcity, uDeploy;
• Java script experience developing with React.js /Angular.js / Node.js
• Bachelor’s degree /B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech (in computers, information technology or engineering)/MCA.
• Ability to work as part of team and independently
• Interpersonal skills to interact with team members and clients
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Candidate should be willing to work extended hours in order to interact with global partners/teams or as per project demand.