Job Description - Accounts Payable, Contract Officer (0000CP08)
Accounts Payable, Contract Officer : 0000CP08
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Contract Officer – Accounts Payable.
- To manage the Accounts Payable section to ensure compliance to policies and procedures for payment related transactions;
- Support implementation and enhancement of internal controls of Accounts Payable;
- Proper approval of invoices, staff claims, payment transfers, and validate manual payment entries;
- Support the implementation of new or improved processes or systems which supports HSBC’s strategic pillars;
- Support the adoption of Group systems and processes within the country(s) to facilitate Straight Through Processing;
- Collaborate effectively and efficiently within operations for better leverage and best practice.
- Provide new ideas in operational efficiencies and process re-engineering opportunities;
- Provide support to the local Procurement teams and understand business requirements;
- Maintain HSBC internal control standards including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators, implement and observe Group Compliance Policy and maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of it occurring.
- Competent in Accounts Payable processes and controls;
- Able to work well in a team and is customer orientated;
- Good analytical reasoning, motivated and has good influence and persuasion skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
: Procurement / Purchasing
: Asia Pacific-Malaysia-Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur-Kuala Lumpur
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 12-Mar-2019, 16:07:03
: 26-Mar-2019, 23:59:00