Job Description - Premier Relationship Manager - Wealth Management (0000CM34)
Premier Relationship Manager - Wealth Management : 0000CM34
Some careers have more impact than others. If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. HSBC Wealth Management leads the Asia-Pacific implementation of our global strategy to deliver world-class solutions to retail and private clients seeking to grow, protect, preserve or transfer their wealth. This involves the development and management of needs-based solutions covering foreign exchange, deposit, investment, insurance and financing products, as well as the provision of suitable market insights and updates, financial planning and advisory services. We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as a Premier Relationship Manager. Principal responsibilities
- Maximize growth and profitability of the portfolio of Premier offshore clients
- Achieve agreed financial targets by enhancing existing and acquiring new relationships
- Build effective relationships with clients to retain and develop sustainable relationships
- Build a high personal and corporate profile in the community in which you are based.
- Develop network of Group and External professional contacts with the aim of introducing new business, enhancing technical knowledge and promoting the brand
- Monitor and act on daily sales activity management information and other internal information tools, using them to coach the wider team in support of your business goals
- Proven track record of successfully performing financial needs analysis for clients.
- Experience in promoting Retail Banking and Wealth Management in a dedicated client relationship role.
- Highly driven to excel and be able to thrive within a challenging environment by effectively recognising customers' financial needs
- Excellent sales and people management skills
- Client driven with a strong focus on quality of service
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- A strong sense of ownership, responsibility and accountability
- An excellent understanding of financial planning, wealth management and understanding client need
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC. Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above. HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
: Wealth Management.
: Asia Pacific-Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 12-Mar-2019, 10:15:46
: 17-Mar-2019, 23:59:00