Job Description - Assistant Vice President, FX Specialist - Wealth Management (0000CP6X)
Assistant Vice President, FX Specialist - Wealth Management : 0000CP6X
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential.
HSBC Wealth Management leads the Asia-Pacific implementation of our global strategy to deliver world-class solutions to retail and private clients seeking to grow, protect, preserve or transfer their wealth. This involves the development and management of needs-based solutions covering foreign exchange, deposit, investment, insurance and financing products, as well as the provision of suitable market insights and updates, financial planning and advisory services.
Find out more about our Jade business at hsbc.com.sg/jade and explore where your exciting new role as a Assistant Vice President, FX Specialist can take you at HSBC.
- Provide currency specialist sales and service support to the relationship management teams in serving the Premier and high net worth segments.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of currency products such as cash and dual currency plus to provide specialist advice to customers, champion and drive unique sales and service initiatives, continually seeking and seizing opportunities to accelerate business growth.
- Analyze market information, commentaries and technical analysis where applicable, provide portfolio management advice and service, and optimize appointments with customers to identify needs and opportunities and provide solutions, with the objective of developing sales and service strategies to assist the sales and service relationship managers in meeting and exceeding their individual sales targets.
- Proven and progressive financial services or retail sales experience or equivalent.
- Relationship management experience with high net worth clients.
- Strong technical skills in wealth management
- Strong communication, client focus and influencing skills.
- Strong sales orientation, networking and portfolio management skills.
- Sound knowledge of financial services products and services and the client relationship management system.
- Understanding of business banking client segment and products and services.
- Local regulatory and license requirements with accreditation on wealth management and qualification
- Clear view on how to work with Compliance, Credit and Risk and Internal Control to ensure a balanced risk operating environment.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC. Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above. HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website
: Wealth Management.
: Asia Pacific-Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 12-Mar-2019, 10:02:51
: 17-Mar-2019, 23:59:00