Technology Project Lead - VP-19008368
This role is for a dynamic individual responsible for the oversight of delivery of change projects within TTS. The role will primarily encompass oversight of a number of project/portfolio managers of existing geographic portfolios of work (SSA, MENA, WE, etc). In this role the successful candidate will liaise closely with Technology, Operations and Product partners to manage and co-ordinate all elements of the technical delivery and to successfully embed the new or changed application(s) within Citi’s technology landscape in a fully compliant manner.
The requirements and responsibilities for the role include (but are not limited to) the following:
- To provide strategic and day-to-day leadership for delivery across a wide portfolio of Technology changes within TTS.
- To manage a team of 10 – a combination of employees and contractors.
- Partner with Product and Operations contacts to ensure delivery of the book of work projects.
- To assist and resolve on escalations and issues, as they arise across the book of work.
- To be the single point of contact for the Technology book of work and support the TTS Tech Cash Head in terms of updates, required inputs and roadmap plans.
- To manage, track and report on the wider book of work in terms of status, risks and issues.
- Manage supply and demand of resources and assignment of the PM team.
- Manage overall budgets for the TTS Tech book of work ($5-$10MM range).
- Ensure key reporting and mandated standards (per defined guidelines) are met.
- To demonstrate knowledge of the underlying technology stack and supported/related business area.
- To provide analytical, technical, business and management expertise to the group.
- To manage programme/project financials, including estimates and spend.
- To build and maintain effective relationships with partners across Technology, Operations and Product.
Knowledge / Expertise:
- Portfolio delivery within Technology. Exposure to concurrent projects.
- Line management experience, of managing project managers.
- Experience of delivering complex technical projects involving multiple stakeholders across different geographical locations with a significant amount of uncertainty.
- Experience of application implementation and management in a financial services context, ideally payments.
- Proven ability to manage multiple application teams in an IT environment.
- Previous experience of banking/ payments / clearing.
Desired but not essential
- Prior experience of working in Citi an advantage or in a large matrix org.
- Experience application release planning.
- Portfolio Management.
- Budget Management.
- Strategic programme and project delivery.
- An expert and creative problem solver and comfortable operating in a rapidly changing and uncertain environment.
- Strong technical background – able to come up to speed and understand differing technologies quickly.
- Stakeholder management.
- Risk management.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity:Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer