Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.About Your Job:
In this role, you will be the point of contact for marketing and advertising requests for the internal Creative Services team, as well as subsequent management of projects and communication to stakeholders. The role requires you to support the Manager Advertising Production and Manager Advertising Design to ensure the quality and integrity of the brand is safeguarded. The role also will be a key marketing contact responsible for delivery of materials within required deadlines and milestones.
- Manage the traffic of advertising and design requests from internal and external stakeholders through to the Creative Services Design Team and stakeholders.
- Ensure requirements of advertising and design requests are complete, clear and understandable for designers.
- Ensure materials meet the internal requirements of the business.
- Manage the creation of advertising content for print media, and also for other kinds of brands and communications materials.
- Ensure quality and safeguard the integrity of the brand by ensuring it follows the communication strategy and prescribed brand guidelines.
- Communicate well with other areas of the business and internal stakeholders, providing marketing and design services to support business development.
- Manage projects with third party advertising agencies.
To be successful in this role, you will need a Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Marketing. Communications or similar. You must have at least 5 years of relevant experience, ideally with a proven track record of producing content for International brands. Verbal and written English communication must be fluent.
Project management skills are an essential requirement to ensure the execution and delivery of projects. The ideal candidate would have experience managing design workflow from agencies. To be successful in this role you need to be a strong team player, with the ability to delegate, coach and mentor colleagues.
Note: you will be required to attach the following: