Job Description - Premier Service Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management (0000CPUW)
Premier Service Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management : 0000CPUW
Join our fast-growing Asia Wealth Management teams Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels. We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as a Premier Service Manager. Principal responsibilities
- Support Relationship Managers by assuming responsibility of the operational functions in customer service.
- Achieve a high service standard by ensuring efficient and quality service to customers.
- Maintain a high standard of operational and risk compliance by ensuring that standards and workflow are in continuous adherence to Group Standards and local regulations.
- Providing administrative support to the Premier Relationship Managers.
- Improve customer experience by highlighting the needs and existing deficiencies of customers.
- Provide administrative and logistic support
- Degree holder with relevant experience in a retail banking environment.
- Strong banking and product knowledge will be an added advantage.
- A team player who is self motivated and customer service oriented.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC. Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above. HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
: Retail / Branch Banking
: Asia Pacific-Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 13-Mar-2019, 15:54:03
: 12-Apr-2019, 23:59:00