This is a Band 28 requisition.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to takeon their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learningand collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. Wehave their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time tospend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new careerpath, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into thebest future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.Don’t make a difference without it.Don’t live life without it.
- The Primary Objective Would Be To Deliver High Standards Of Customer Service By Handling Queries For Merchants, Banks and Clients With Strong Focus On First Contact Resolution.
- Queries will relate to Point of Sale (POS) and Card Not Present (CNP) activities
Purpose of the Role:
- Handle Customer Enquiries For The Domestic Merchant Base And Service Requests In An Extremely Professional, Responsive And Competent Manner.
- Make significant progress in improving our customer experience and loyalty to the brand.
- Increase First Contact Resolution on inbound contacts to drive Satisfaction
- Reduce cycle time and increase accuracy in our back office processes & front office vendors and partners
- Drive Top Box Satisfaction Goal Of “ Fully Satisfied “ Customer Experience.
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis Of Incoming Calls To Recommend Changes In Work Flows, Procedures, Servicing Levels, Based On Customers Demands To Meet Their Needs & Ensure Exceptional Quality Service Is Given At All Times.
- Suggest Process Improvements / Changes To Achieve & Ensure “First Contact Resolution”.
- Enhance Shareholder Value By Up Selling (Cross Selling) Products To Customers On Incoming Calls (Incentive Based Program)
- Complete All Transactions Agreed With The Customer And Adhere To All Timelines And Deadlines Set
- This role may be subject to additional background verification check.
Critical Factors to Success:
- Graduate in any stream. (Graduate in BSC-IT or Computer application will be an added advantage).
- Basic knowledge of credit card and technical helpdesk will be an added advantage
- Excellent Oral And Written Communication Skills
- Previous Experience In The Call Centre / Customer Service Roles Is Preferred)
- Graduate with 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Functional Skills/Capabilities:
- Strong And Committed Customer Focus And Consistent Demonstration Of Service Excellence.
- Compliance With Company Policies And Procedures.
- Ability To Take Independent Decision & Meet Stringent Deadlines.
- Good PC Skills
- Strong Result Focus
Knowledge of Platforms:
- Hands on knowledge of MS-Excel
- Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
- Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
Bring Others With You:
- Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
Do It The Right Way:
- Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership
- Demands Courage.