Responsible for delivering on all Customer, Shareholder and Employee goals.
- Support Customer Experience initiatives in enhancing / meeting external metrics
- Responsible for delivering on compliance, policy and procedures
- Consistently and effectively implement the Performance Management Process as a leadership tool to help employees maximize their performance.
- Meet regularly with employees to plan their development and evaluate the progress made. Provide development opportunities, coaching, and resources.
- Collaborate with key linkages to drive superior service
- Responsible for day to day functioning.
- Ensures that monitoring is aligned with our customer expectations of excellent service by having a clear understanding of our Customer Satisfaction result.
- Has responsibility for the day to day operation with specific focus on driving results against performance targets; including Daily Completion & Sales Target.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express. Don’t make a difference without it. Don’t live life without it.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
You will be rewarded with:
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services.
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
American Express has been recognized and awarded “Aon Hewitt Best Employer Malaysia” for the 8 consecutive time. American Express Malaysia also won 23 prestigious awards from the Contact Center Association of Malaysia. Among these are the following: Best of the best Contact Center of the Year (Gold) Best In House Contact Center (Gold) Best Recruitment & Retention Programme (Gold) Best In-house Inbound Contact Centre Under 100 Seats (Gold) Best Contact Centre Professional (Gold) Best Contact Centre Manager (Gold) Best Contact Centre Telemarketer (Gold) Join us and you’ll soon see why. Qualifications
- Minimum of Diploma or Foundation
- Open for Fresh Graduates
- Must possess strong accounting, analytical, MS Excel/MS Access skills and advanced proficiency in MS PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Must have strong results-orientation, email writing, resourcefulness, and flexibility to overcome significant obstacles to goal achievement in a high-pressure environment
- Strong multitasking skill and ability to work under pressure.
- Active listening skills
- Proactive Team player
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Flexible to work on public holidays (when required)
- Good Customer Service Skills