More jobs by this advertiser
• The GCCM Forecasting Analyst is responsible for the development and maintenance of forecasts that support capacity planning for GFNA.
• The team is responsible for managing forecast capabilities, as well as working with the Global Planning Teams to execute, communicate and coordinate plans to achieve the desired targets for shareholder.
• The GCCM Forecasting Analyst must be able to collaborate and partner with functional teams including: Risk Management, Operational Teams, MIS, Technology, Finance, Marketing, Learning, Engineering, Global Business Initiatives, various Centers of Excellence, and other Planning communities across the globe.
• The GCCM Forecasting Analyst must be a thought leader with ability to analytically define and solve business problems, using Statistics concepts
• Development and ownership of forecasting model for GFNA.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with business partners ensuring regular communication & feedback on plan execution
• Strong ability to interrogate, question, and validate key inputs and data outputs
• Manage in a global 24x7 environment with the potential to deliver under critical timelines
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, or a related field
• Demonstrated experience with SQL / SAS / R / Python and Tableau programing is preferred
• Knowledge of Fraud / New Accounts and Risk processes is preferred
• Demonstrated ability to synthesize large data sets into actionable insights
• Develop, interrogate, question and validate data modelling inputs and outputs
• Demonstrated experience in driving cross functional results in a matrixed and global organization
• Understanding of contact center management and call delivery principles (including Voice Response, Intelligent Network & ACD systems & reporting) preferred
• Experience influencing and driving collaboration across cultural and organizational boundaries (at all levels)
• Organizational Agility; ability to influence in a global, highly-matrixed organization
• Ability to work flexible hours