Overview of The Department:
American Express is aggressively revamping its digital acquisition products. As part of this effort, the Enterprise Digital & Analytics organization (EDA) has exciting opportunities available. Within EDA, the Enterprise Digital Demand Generation team is building a singular, proprietary platform to power the acquisition of new Card Members for American Express. This position will own data governance and support data-related features within the platform.
· Participate in design and development of capabilities and features to support data ingestion and management for acquisition.
· Understand the upcoming California Privacy Act and ensure adherence to it.
· Work across the Enterprise Digital Demand Generation organization to solve data needs and problems.
· Evaluate current manual reports and determine opportunities for automation.
· Act as the data guru to help various teams leverage the data that is already available internally to solve and drive solutions to complex business problem.
· Work with American Express Technologies and other business partners to build out a data management framework.
· 3+ yrs experience in the area of product ownership / development across a large organization or in the area of data analysis
· Experience working on projects within the Agile Framework required
· Demonstrated ability to conceptualize and deliver new business capabilities – participated in defining specifications, lead conceptual business architecture, collaborate within and across teams on design and delivery, manage project and be able to interpret results.
· Creativity to go beyond current tools to deliver the best solution to the problem, ability and comfort with working independently and making key decisions on projects.
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
· Willingness to manage multiple stakeholders across multiple time zones and balance their needs with the needs of the product.
· Prior experience in working with technology teams (both within & outside Amex) preferred, a good working knowledge of digital data and knowledge of the digital ecosystem is a plus.
· Bachelor Degree required
The ideal candidate should demonstrate creativity, curiosity and passion for data and product development that will combine analytical problem-solving with the right technology to create world-class solutions.
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
|Location:||United States Arizona Phoenix|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.