Job Description - Head of Public Website (0000CKV5)
Head of Public Website : 0000CKV5
The position is focused on supporting the strategic and revenue growth priorities of the Bank. The function focuses on understanding customers and the identification, development and execution of Marketing strategies, campaigns and activities that support and strengthen the HSBC brand, support the drive for revenue and increase customer value and satisfaction in order to meet agreed targets and objectives at both a global and market level.
This position is responsible for the leadership, management and delivery of key strategic Digital programs in conjunction with Marketing. Works with stakeholders across all local product teams to deliver best in class Digital solutions that drive better experiences for our customers and increase the reputation and profits for HSBC.
The role is responsible for platform and tool integration into the Public Website to support operation and strategic growth.
The role holder is responsible for:
- Defining strategy and leadership of execution across key Digital programs with Marketing; encompassing public websites and other Marketing propositions delivered through Digital channels
- Adopting a position of leadership, championing best practice, setting and governing standards and driving improvement across the RBWM.
- Ensuring all projects have the customer at the heart of all business requirements and the way in which they are delivered
- Designing and delivering excellent experiences that meet customer needs and perform against business goals
- Developing robust plans within constraints, considering the delivery approach, key milestones and dependencies within the plan, requirements and scope, effort and resources, budgets and quality
- Obtaining buy-in from project sponsor(s) for all key project plans, commitments and changes including requirements, quality assurance plans, budget, schedule and scope changes
- Working closely and effectively with internal and external delivery partners to ensure efficient delivery of plans to achieve the desired outcomes
- Identifying opportunities to drive innovation and competitive differentiation for the organization through Digital technologies and Digital customer experiences
- Informing, influencing and inspiring others to drive change and delivery of results
Holders of this role are expected to demonstrate a good understanding of key trends and areas of innovation which influence the way we interact and engage with our external customers, internal stakeholders and audiences. These should include digital marketing, new technology, Marketing Automation, Customer Relationship Management, Agile working practices, and data and analytical tools, and how this helps HSBC to be more customer centric.
- Strong knowledge and/or passion for the digital landscape
- Creative, strategic, risk-taking thinker and results-oriented leader willing to challenge the status quo in order to be flexible and effectively compete and differentiate in a rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to assess business needs, identify solutions and strong analytical skills to model customer adoption and usage, and assess financial and business impact of partnerships
- Ability to influence and build strong relationships with internal and external partners at all levels. Must be a strong collaborator with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a strong team player with the ability to influence and build strong relationships
- Strong understanding of consumer behavior and digital trends across categories. Desire to work on dynamic, innovative and evolving initiatives in the digital, mobile and alternatives payments space
- Expertise in mobile and working with technical and product development teams is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA preferred
- 5+ years of related work experience
: North America-United States-New York-NEW YORK
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 15-Mar-2019, 04:11:03
: 29-Mar-2019, 11:59:00