Job Description - Senior Audit Manager - Financial Crime Risk (0000CQJ6)
Senior Audit Manager - Financial Crime Risk : 0000CQJ6
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Global Internal Audit provides independent, objective assurance to management and the risk and audit committees as to whether the framework of risk management, control, and governance processes, as designed and represented by management, is adequate and functioning.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Audit Manager, Financial Crime Risks (Corporate Title: Vice President).
- Manages and leads major and/or highly complex audits of financial crime risks to high quality according to Global Internal Audit methodology.
- Monitors the risk and control environment to identify emerging adverse trends and significant issues.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with internal stakeholders by utilising knowledge of the business and the governance, risk and regulatory frameworks
- Operates as the Subject Matter Expert of financial crime risks and controls against Money Laundering, Sanction, Bribery and Corruption, and Fraud.
- Ensures management responses and actions, to audit issues raised, are proactively followed up and implemented as required to mitigate the relevant risks.
- Mentors members of staff through targeted coaching and formal evaluation to foster ongoing professional development.
- Enhances audit execution through use of innovations (automations and data analytics).
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree.
- Minimum 5-years of experience in banking, and at least 2-year of leading/managing audits.
- Qualified Auditor is highly preferred. Additional professional certification(s) relevant to financial crime and fraud risks preferred.
- Strong managerial, written and verbal communication skills, analytical, problem-solving, organizational, decision-making and interpersonal skills in a large global organisation.
- Experience in advance data analytics.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally (upward to 10%, 3-4 weeks at a time)
: North America-United States-New York-NEW YORK
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Region vacancy
: 15-Mar-2019, 02:24:16
: 29-Mar-2019, 11:59:00