Job Description - AM HSBC Advance (0000CQON)
AM HSBC Advance : 0000CQON
AM HSBC Advance Some careers open more doors than others. If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further. Business Descriptor: Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels. Principal Responsibilities The role involves building the HSBC Advance customer base while increasing the wallet share of the customer with HSBC. The same needs to be achieved by adding NTB clients, building strong relationships with customers, successfully selling I & I products, driving growth of Portfolio AUM and cross selling products to the customers.
- Maximize profit and achievement of the growth of Advance clients portfolio
- Achieve agreed financial targets by development of existing and new relationships
- Build effective relationships with clients to retain and develop sustainable relationships
- Complete regular reviews with clients to understand their current and long term needs and advise them on the products and services that help them achieve their goals
- Effective use of tools and information to drive client service delivery and
- RBWM performance
- Maintain a deep understanding and technical knowledge of relevant products and services available from Group sources and elsewhere in order to provide the best solutions for clients and maximize revenues for Global Wealth and the Group
- Work with the broader branch, support and direct teams to ensure achievement of the business performance measures by delivering differentiated products and services to the client
- Ensuring that sales & operations are undertaken in accordance with HSBC Bank plc policies & appropriate lending guidelines
- Manage operational risk, by identifying risk situations and take any appropriate action to minimize loss
- Comply with the applicable laws, regulations, Group and local guidelines related to Sanctions and AML policy of HSBC while undertaking various day to day operations
- Demonstrate an understanding of PEP acceptance, prohibition, CDD & EDD guidelines in order to ensure that the HSBC Bank India RBWM is fully compliant with the PEP LoBP.
- Be aware and identify high risk indicators for various products and Services offered by HSBC Bank India RBWM example Cash, insurance, credit cards products etc.
- Ensure that all records are obtained in respect of HSBC Bank India RBWM customers or New-to-bank customer for any products and services provided by HSBC are as per the process laid down.
- Ensure that the prescribed process is being followed while dealing with non-HSBC customers request for monetary instruments and wire transfers
- Be aware of AML risk posed by pouch and mail, Monetary instruments, cash services and wire transfer services and should undergo the mandatory training for the same
- Necessary remediation steps needs to be undertaken in case if there is any breach or non-adherence to the policy laid down in the LoBP
- Ensure adequate due diligence is undertaken by the Individual/team to ensure that the nature of the various transactions of wire transfer, cash services, monetary instruments are in sync with customer profile
- Be aware of the scope of services of various products and services that are offered and those which are prohibited because of the guidelines laid down in the line of Business procedures and ensure the same is communicated to customer in an effective and polite manner
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience (preferable) in Client facing relationship management role (experience in acquiring New-to-Bank customers will be an added advantage)
- Retail Banking experience with thorough knowledge about Investment and Asset products
- Strong communication, client focus and influencing skills
- Able to communicate well in English and local languages You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC www.hsbc.com/careers Diversity Statement, Data Protection and Entity Statement HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (HSBC) India
: Retail / Branch Banking
: Asia Pacific-India-Karnataka-Bangalore
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 14-Mar-2019, 20:20:15
: 22-Mar-2019, 02:29:00