Onboarding Lead role as part of IT COO - Business Management > area is expected to manage the day to day onboarding for Perm as well as Non Perm & renewal activities of non-permanent Vendor resources into the organization. As part of the role, communication, follow up with internal and external stakeholders including HR / Recruitment team & vendors is required.
It is expected that the individual plays a lead role in the team and is able to plan, coordinate and manage the activities of team members related to onboarding and follows standard operating procedures adhering to HSBC policies & vetting standards as per FIM. It is expected that SLAs for Onboarding and renewals are met and any challenges are escalated to appropriate teams and ensure coordinated resolution.
Control and Conduct Statements – for internal use only.Not for use in external recruitment media Control
All staff are responsible for ensuring the effectiveness of the controls that are in place to manage the risks in the processes and activities that they undertake in their day to day role.Conduct
Management of conduct is a critical component of all our business activities including, for example, the Group’s strategy and business models, our culture and behaviors, our interaction with customers, our financial markets operations, and our governance and oversight processes. HSBC's approach to conduct is designed to ensure we deliver fair outcomes for our customers and do not disrupt the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.
Focus on conduct is integral to HSBC’s values and principles, and supports the Group’s strategy for sustainable growth and streamlining of business processes and procedures.
HSBC has defined the Global Outcomes relating to Conduct which must be delivered by Global Lines of Business, HOST and the Global Functions. The 15 Global Outcomes are located within the document in this link:
Whilst all 15 Global Outcomes apply across the organization, there are more dominant or relevant Outcomes which relate to specific roles. Below is an indicative guide to show which Outcomes are more likely to apply to this job description. All roles within the organization should adhere to the Outcomes and the local regulatory standards and requirements relating to the markets in which they operate. It is mandatory that the conduct outcomes are included in the profiles and must not be amended.Conduct Statement Applicable Strategy & Business Models
1. Our strategy, business models, and the decisions we make deliver fair treatment of customers and do not disrupt market integrityNo Culture & Behaviours
2. Our culture supports our people and empowers them to consistently do the right thing for our customers and markets in which we operateYes
3. Our people are competent and committed to the fair treatment of customers and not disrupting the integrity of marketsYes
4. We are open to challenge, we acknowledge when things go wrong, we fix things and we learn from our mistakesYes
5. We reward and incentivise performance, behaviours and attitudes which deliver the fair treatment of customers and uphold market integrityYes Customer
6. We know our customers and understand their needs-we actively listen to them and ask the right questionsNo
7. Our products are designed to meet the different needs of our customers, to be competitive and to be understandableNo
8. Our products and services provide a balanced exchange of value between HSBC and our customersNo
9. Throughout our sales and servicing we are efficient, transparent and customer focusedNo Markets
10. We manage our products and services so that our customers’ experience is in line with the expectations we setNo
11. We seek to prevent and will proactively identify actions and behaviours that constitute market misconduct, and respond appropriatelyYes
12. Trades are executed in a timely, clear and controlled manner ensuring that optimal execution is achieved for our customers and that HSBC trades are not manipulativeNo
13. We manage conflicts of interest and appropriately handle information to reduce the opportunity for misuseYes Governance & Oversight
14. Our governance framework provides effective oversight of how we fairly treat customers and uphold market integrityYes
15. We engage with regulatory bodies in a timely, open and transparent mannerNo
Any graduate in IT
|Location:||India Maharashtra Pune|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.