Job Description - Client Service Executive - Global Private Banking (0000CQ60)
Client Service Executive - Global Private Banking : 0000CQ60
Join our fast-growing Asia Wealth Management teams HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do. We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as a Client Service Executive. Principal responsibilities
- To provide full service banking and all transactions to high net worth individual clients by the extension of credit and the marketing of company services.
- To provide marketing and business development activities covering the international market, using the full range of company products and services.
- To establish new relationships and manage existing relationship in order to generate new Asset Under Management and Gross Revenue
- To cooperate with platform manager to clear pending items, improve quality and resolve problems
- Relationship management experience in Private Banking
- Proven track record in asset gathering, asset growth and revenue generation
- Excellent commercial and negotiation skills
- Highly developed communication skills for use in direct client contact and problem solving
- Ability to provide strong financial and statistical analysis.
- Strong customer service focus
- Attention to detail and the ability to think creatively to solve problems
- Excellent understanding of financial markets and products
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC. Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above. HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
: Private Banking
: Asia Pacific-Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 14-Mar-2019, 16:07:05
: 19-Mar-2019, 23:59:00