ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE (in order of importance)
Including: technical knowledge, company/industry experience, IT knowledge (levels required), languages etc.
· 5-6 years Oracle Database Development Experience
· A good understanding of the processes like RBPM and Agile
· Should have worked in Banking Domain (good to have worked in Reference Data).
· Some experience as operating in an off-shore capacity and liaising with on-shore team members
Including: commercial orientation, customer drive, business development, analytical reasoning, management planning, decisiveness, leadership, teamwork, building and managing relationships, communication, drive and resilience, change orientation, technical knowledge etc
· Very strong Oracle SQL and PL/SQL skills.
· Knowledge of Reference Data preferably for Investment banking.
· Oracle Certified Associate/Professional.
· Proficient with use of tools like Toad, SQL Developer and SQL*PLUS
· Strong knowledge of Unix Shell Scripts and Perl Scripts
· Analytical reasoning
· Strong communication skills
· Proficient in MS Office
· Having a critical attitude (ability to question the requirements)
· Ability to work under pressure and strict time lines
· Need to be flexing in timings
(Please list any experience/skills that would be considered as desirable although not essential for this role)
· Excellent Oracle SQL and PL/SQL skills
· Through experience with Unix Shell scripting and Perl scripting.
· Good Analytical skills to explore code for finding root cause of issues.
· Very proactive in suggesting new changes and challenging any non-standard requirements.
|Location:||India Maharashtra Pune|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.