Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you to stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of Personal Banking Consultant at our North Sydney branch.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Welcome customers into the branch and provide prompt accurate information on services available in a friendly and efficient manner ensuring customer experience is of the highest standard throughout all interactions.
• Assisting customers by answering enquiries, identifying customer needs, educating and encouraging use of new customer technology and cash handling.
• Assisting customer transactions at the Self Service Terminals in a friendly, service orientated, prompt and efficient manner.
• Achieving set referral and sales targets, by promoting cross-selling opportunities and contributing to the front lines sales delivery of personal products and services.
• Actively promoting our full range of products and services in liaison with other related entities.
• Handling customer complaints promptly and efficiently.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
• The Higher School Certificate or equivalent certification/education.
• A minimum of 1 year experience within a Financial Services institution with a proven track record of achieving cross-sales and referral targets.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability work cohesively within a team environment.
• A passion for delivering first-class customer service and a willingness to take initiative.
• A proven ability to prioritise workloads and strong attention to detail.
• The ability to build positive relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and where employees can bring their whole selves to work. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from people of all gender identities, ages, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and individuals of all abilities.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. Issued by HSBC Bank Australia Limited.
As an HSBC employee in Australia, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes market leading subsidized private health cover, enhanced parental pay/benefits and support when you return to work, wellness days and wellbeing programs as well as a highly flexible workplace culture
|Location:||Australia New South Wales North Sydney|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.